Ogłoszenie numer: 8640242, from 2023-11-24
Our software helps to produce different goods from paper rolls to aircraft. Tesla, Hyundai, Daimler, Boeing, and many others choose our products and services.
If you are interested in teaming with international professionals in different areas, such as engineering, automation, and IT, to bring things to life, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Currently we have an open role for the MES Consultant.
- Analyzing and processing requirements provided by the project manager and a customer;
- Developing and configuring software according to specifications and requirements;
- Participating in projects on implementing and integrating new solutions;
- Providing deployment activities;
- Contributing corresponding technical documentation;
- Communicating with international stakeholders and providing support activities according to customers’ requests.
- Good knowledge of T-SQL programming for MS SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of JScript;
- Basic algorithms knowledge;
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), SCADA, and Automation Systems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in PLC programming (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, etc.);
- Experience in configuration of SCADA/HMI software (Iconics, GE Simplicity, Wonderware, Ignition, etc.);
- Knowledge of C# programming language.
- Remote cooperation or office work (in Szczecin);
- 40-hour working week; flexible working hours;
- Possibility to travel in the business trips and share the experience with the best industry experts;
- Training and development programs;
- Internal LMS to help you to integrate with the company and our product in a really fast and easy manner;
- Participation in the best-class industry events;
- Challenging everyday working brainteasers;
- English speaking classes;
- A working atmosphere that values honesty, initiative, self-sufficiency, and professionalism.